<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, December 24, 2007 @10:19 AM
♥ hot title:EVE OF CHRISTMAS

hey my dear ones out there... today is the eve of christmas ya... so fun... and tmr... is CHRISTMAS liao... and its not jus a normal sleeping day, shopping day & PUBLIC HOLIDAY... ITS JESUS'S BIRTHDAY.... hehehe... Praise God for Jesus on earth 2000+ years ago... i shall and NEVER forget this day... WHY??? cox He died and paid for my SINS so that i could reUNITE with my HEAVENLY FATHER... ABBA DADDY... hehehe....

u might be THINKING... CHERYL TAN U COMMITTED SIN??? DID U KILL SOMEONE or what... NO... just somethings that ive done that is unpleasant in God's eyes... Yes friends...did u ever did anything that is unpleasant to God's eyes?? like lying, disobedient to ur parents, gossiping, etc... this are some LITTLE sins that we have committed... but... they are still SINS right... why not make this Christmas a MOST MEMORABLE one... apart from giving and receiving PRESENTS....

hear this clear right now... if ur hands are dirty u can wash it with soap, if ur clothes are dirty u can wash it with detergent... but when ur HEART is dirty by the unpleasant things that u have done... what can u wash with?? can u wash it with soap and detergent??? let me tell u the ANSWER... it is NO... but ive come here with a good news for all of u... JESUS CHRIST has died and shed HIs blood for us... and HIS BLOOD CANWASH OUR HEARTS so CLEAN...

u still have chance for this Christmas... my Church Christmas svc is still on... today 4pm,745pm and tmr 930am,12noon... call me if u want to come... and see the love that God has for all of us... we all still have HOPE because of Jesus...

NO TIME?? but want to receive Jesus and want to ask Him to wash u clean completely??? call me and CHERYL TAN will PRAY FOR U... the miracle PRAYER...

too shy?? why not i just type for u the miracle PRAYER... u OWN TIME OWN TARGET okie...
here u go:
"Lord Jesus, I need You. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe in You. I open up my heart to receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for Forgiving me, giving me Eternal life and making me whole. Lead me as You know best. Amen!"

yeah... its as simple as this... simply PRAY and attend a church... and from there discover ur purpose God has for ur Life... and i wanna WELCOME u to come to my Church too... contact me ya...