<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Friday, December 28, 2007 @8:03 AM
hot title:in the midst of METAMORPHOSIS...

im in for a GREAT TRANSFORMATION at METAMORPHOSIS'07...

its my first META ever... and great experience... i WILL go again next year....

Praise God... im currently having my WATER BREAK at meta... cool...

and for the past 2days... God has revealed many things to me...

yup... so THANK GOD for that...


i think the most thing i learn was during the leaders track and the opening ceremony...

and yesterday... i really saw REAL REANSFORMATION...

yesterday Pastor Andrew can to share a word with us... he is so cool...

and if u guys still rmb my junior BEELIN... who is in andrew and grace home... yup the home was set up by this PASTOR... and u know what BEELIN and her team came and performed on stage... i was so happy to see the transformation in her... IM PROUD OF HER...

at least im assured now that she is being taken good care of... PRAISE GOD...

really hope to see her soon...


and here's a GOOD NEWS... my nephew... BABY EDDRIC was born one day after christmas...

cute right... was born when i was at LEADERS' TRACK... i think my sis is cuter... cox after all the pain she still sms me...
"dear all, my precious baby eddric has arrived into this world, He wanna wish all merry christmas. Hee"
after i read this i went... LOL... but Praise God for such a baby boy like eddric... its HIs creation... dunno when can i meet up with him... too busy this week probably next week... hehehe... ERNEST PLS TAKE GOOD CARE OF DIDI EDDRIC, OKIE...
today is gonna be a bettter day at META... updates is on its way...