<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Sunday, December 09, 2007 @4:56 PM
hot title:its POURING...

didn't go svc today but attended EXPO svc yesterday... hehehe...
cox gotta help out my parents at their stall... and it was raining like SUPER CRAZY can... from 6plus rain until i left and go home... lol... then when i reached YISHUN... it started PORING HEAVILY AGAIN... haix...

and yesterday i had a super LONG CHAT with my dear KIM... whahahaha... 3 hrs over the phone... ijust cant believe it... and i slept ard 130am and woke up at 5am la... haha... tired... but still energetic... hehehe... gonna meet my Kim at Douby Ghaut at 630pm... hehehe... 1 more hour before i leave the house... hehehe... so ya... nothing much to blog... just that im gonna have SM Training tomorrow... hehehe... JIA YOU!!! hehehe...

shall blog again... u guys take care ya...