<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, December 08, 2007 @8:21 AM
♥ hot title:random-ness

yesterday had a great time out with our DEAR Kim, Kelly & Edmund... talk crap lo... haha... wad else can we do... hahaha... but they are a nice bunch of people... had LJS... quite sick of it actually... hahaha... but... ya... look at the positive side lo... thats alll i can say bahx... haha... after that went to collect something from TIMES bookstall hahah... then head down to faceshop and that 2 gals brought my LOVELYPINK nail polish... whahahaha.... then after that we headed to DONUT FACTORY AT SUNTEC... yummy... haha... thanks EDMUND for the treat ya... went home after that... slept on the TRAIN.... tooo tired liao.... whahahaha...

randomly... i thought of something in common in my SEM 1 AND SEM 2 class... its always that there are faci who are very kind and some evil during the first quarter of the sem... but towards the end... some kind faci remain as kind and lovely while the rest turn from KIND TO EVIL!!! but the so called EVIL faci also turn to be one of the BEST FACI of the Sem... why it tat so then??? hahaha.... im so random... hahaha....

and ya... today is MOVIE MARATHON... but im simply too tired... could i just sleep during the movie??? hahaha.... but... ya.... i can only watch the first movie and off i need to head down for SERVICE at expo... and i will miss my FAV. movie "FACING THE GIANTS"... haix.... cox tmr i cannot go for svc... i need to help my parents out at their stall and im seriously praying for a miracle... i need $55 for my meta fees... ARGH... but knowing God will provide lo... hehehe...