<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, January 02, 2008 @3:50 PM
hot title:

hey peepx... im back once again...
had a great day at escape with ppl like JONATHAN, JASMIN AND KIM!!!
funny encounters... hahaha... Kim... i will always rmb u...
haha... the FIRST ever friend that bit me up on PIRATE SHIP RIDE... LOL...
hahaha...
and im sure u had been ACCOMPANIED BY 3 RESPONSIBLE ADULT!!! am i RIGHT??? haha...
then after all we went to SUBWAY!!! healthy FOOD!!! whahhahahahaha....
then after that suppose to head down to SIS hse at bishan straight... so i boarded the train... with my STANDARD TICKET... be half way through... DADDY CALLED... u going dinner with us?? i replied"i thought mummy said after going jiejie hse then eat??" then he say NO.. i wan go eat now... so he ask me get off the bus at novena... than i was like... ALRIGHT! 2mins later.. DADDY CALLED AGAIN... where u? on the train already... then i was like " YA LAH..." in my heart i was like saying if i nt on the train sure geth scolding the lo... then he REPLIED... "u get off the TRAIN at KALLANG... wait for me there!" then i was like OKIE... haha... then i msg Kim... waste money man... tell me earlier mah... hahaha... but thank God for that OFFER la... "CHERYL TAN... DONT COMPLAINT CAN.... IS TO UR ADVANTAGE LARH!!!" hahaha...

and off we went to WHAMPOH for BBQ CRAB and many MORE... so FULL until i became a FOOL!!! hahaha... then after that headed down to JIEJIE place... EDDRIC is SOSOSOSO CUTE la.... but heard that for the past one week ERNEST is very naughty... unlike the him in the PAST... mus be jealousy la... all attention on EDDRIC mah... **but ERNEST... be good boy AH EE still LOVES U AS MUCH AS THE PAST OKIE!!! hmms... and jiejie say ERRIC is nt gonna have the first mth buffet or dinner... cox... her hse is like garbage BIN... hahaha... will only give relatives and friends CAKES since a few days later will be CNY and all relatives will get to see BABY le... **ERNEST AR ERNEST.... U SEE... U ARE SO BLESSED... AS COMPARED TO EDDRIC...

and today daddy & mummy went work so late... like 10plus... and my slack my day off again... from 10plus slack till now... lol...

**buaibuai**