<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Friday, January 25, 2008 @10:46 AM
hot title:a long waited post

haha...
it feels like i haven been blogging for years...
so just some updates...

Monday...
had thanksgiving LM at E1 L3... me and minnie brought HUI ZHUANG along for LM.. i think we had really great time yea... everything was led by the STAFFS... hahaha... but not all SCCC staff... jacob as the RP staff was involve too.. hehe... and we took the time to appreciates the ST/SM... and was rather shock too... hehe... they even appreciated the VARIOUS COMMs... haha... like i feel we are onli doing what we can... hehe.. and Irene even announced the ESM(emerging spiritual multipliers)... hmms.. and prayer for the ESM... hehe.. chim ar...all the various name...
ST/SM(servant team/spiritual multiplier) - zhong kai, estella, maggie, jacqueline
ESM(emerging spiritual multipliers) - cheryl, karen, yvonne, hazel, joon kiat, sameul, jerome

Tuesday...
was at the library... had SM interview with irene and estella... and karen and sameul was there too... was a great time... and i realise certain things that i had never realised before... hehe... so thank u peepx... then after interview i went to meet april and gisele... yeah... cool man... hehe.. we went to mind cafe.. it was ladies night... we had good food too...

Wednesday...
went for BS... have stories again... love Bro Gabriel teachings... hehe... then after that had dinner with Kim at Central Food Court... had a good chat with her... hope she has thought through what i said... hee:)

Thursday...
did nt go sch.. ended up met up with xinhui... and i was sick somemore... i really need FULL RECOVERY... then i went for DG in sch... while waiting for them to come... i did eerong's bdae card in the library... i realised something... i used to do cards... SMALL CARDS for CG... but now... is a NO WAY... i need did my brain to CREATE BIG AND CREATIVE CARDS... cox the CG is big.. but we are not going stop at this number but we are going GROW the CG like nv b4... hehehe... and on this day... im officially ANNOUNCED that im... an OFFICIAL SPIRITUAL MULTIPLIER!!!

Friday...
ops... its today.. haha... going CG later... im gonna pack my room first man... hahaha...

Saturday...
tomorrow going to have Aust Team Meeting... so im so so so so LOOKING FORWARD TO IT... haha...

Sunday...
going for service.. then after that going fellowship then going out with kim to Bugis to look for kelly and also do sme shopping.. hehehe...

thats the end of my post...

cya soonx...take cares:)