<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Friday, January 18, 2008 @11:01 AM
hot title:my burden

harlow...

yesterday went for cg... had a great time praying... and i was there with a great burden... that i really bring it before God... things hasn't been easy for me... but i know that God is definitely going provide for ALL MY NEEDS!!!

although we SPENT so MUCH TIME to PRAY... but i was still so burden... that i went home and cry out to Him... its really until that kind of an extend lo...

Firstly, im really very BURDEN for my SUPPORT RAISING!!! i really dunno how its going to come to past... how am i going to achieve it??? $2100... its nt a SMALL amount alright... and from the way some of my cg members responded i feel so sad... but i really want to go... if i cant raise the amount then i wont be able to go and MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR GOD!!! this is really a burning DESIRE... i hope the rest of the people that im going ask it will be more positive lo...

Second thing is my ministry... i really wanna do what God has called me to do for Him as a CGL... but it seems like every now and then the DEVIL will come to make my life difficult.. and even have the taught of giving up... but there's 3 TOP PERSON that is always there encouraging me... the first person is DADDY GOD... always asking me not to give up, and knowing He is always with ME... the second is KIM, cox everytime when i share with her she is always there to encourage me and somehow making sure that i dont give up... the last person is one of my EX-CG member... though we dont see each other that often... but we shared with each other our calling and we do encourage each one of us to carry on lo... i shall not hold back anymore.. the person is ADRIAN... thanks to all of u... and of course the rest of u out there.. i wanna thanks all of u out there too... for all ur support too..

so ppl pls pray abt my SUPPORT RAISING hope u guys can help me... and if possible then pass the money to me by 24 Feb... and i will pass to all of u the NEWSLETTER soon.. hopeto here from u soon...