<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, January 01, 2008 @11:33 AM
hot title:so blessed!

oh... btw... sunday... Zhang came my place to chit chat at night... then end up... she stayed over at my place when she only stay the block behind my block... and we talked about many many many things... wanna thank God for such a good friend... hehehe...

and i mention that i wanna have a short sleeve nice cardigan... but in my heart... ex?? but im feeling so so so blessed cox yesterday went got with my parents and mummy brought me a dress and a ELEGANT CARDIGANT!!! the cardigan COST $50 OKIE... SO NICE CAN... im gonna wear during CNY!!! whahahaha...

i really feel so blessed...

gonna go shopping with zhang and xinhui on sat AGAIN...

and meeting my dear JASMIN after svc on sunday for SHOPPING too... we already had in mind what to buy liao...

So bless I can't contain it
So much I gotta give it away
Your love taught me to live now
You are more than enough for me