<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 @10:02 AM
♥ hot title:

yesterday lesson was so slack can...

then during 3rd meeting we have "lo hei" or called "lau yu shen"...
my faci prepared all the ingredients herself and she went home to bring everything and come to class... we really had a fun day yesterday.. and lesson ended early...
went down for LM... hazel was there already so we shared and pray for each other since we are buddy for my GEN12ii... heehee:)

LM was good... talking abt sex and sexuality... in preparation for NAKED I CAMPAIGN!!!
but hor... actually all that the speaker said... Pst Kong teach b4 liao... but it was good la... haha... its always good to be reminded...

and during LM received a sms from yz... that a few of us are meeting pastor zhuang to night at riverwalk... and we also had a conference call yesterday on what pastor going to talk to us... and got to know... we are appointed as CONNECT GROUP LEADERS(CGLs) yup... so... its gonna be busy... but if God has planned for all these then it shall be DONE IN HIS NAME!!!

im VERY EXCITED... woots...