<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 @11:09 PM
hot title:a broken down world...

true enough... WE REALLY LIVE IN A BROKEN DOWN WORLD...

i always hear pastor talk abt a broken down world... and i think my life is too comfortable because of the care that was put within me by my family members that i had never experience a BROKEN DOWN WORLD... but today... the truth has set me free... there is really a broken down world...

it really breaks my heart... when i see my mum being hurt... i almost teared because my mum almost teared... i nv see her so upset before... it HURTS my heart badly... how could all this happen???

SATAN!!!! U HEAR ME ONCE AND CLEARLY... U GET OFF MY LIFE... GET AWAY FROM MY FAMILY MEMBERS... I REBUKE U IN THE NAME OF JESUS... GET LOST NOW... I SAY NOW... AND THIS IS A COMMAND!