<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 @10:50 PM
hot title:

1st DG...

was rather great but 2 of my disciples last minute couldn't make it...
haix...
gonna meet the whole DG again for lunch next week bahx...
and hopepully that this coming week i will have full attendance for LM and DG...
but today the gal that came is called xiao xuan... and she's from CHC... so cool... she is like an image of me... hee... we had many similar points... Praise God for that yeah...
and just now my mentor ESTELLA MAH... sit in and evaluated me... due to the lack of DG member, she acted as one of my DG gals... it was great...

after that we left for novena as we had our own DG gathering at novena square... we had fish and Co. yummy... very full and delicious.. had a great time of catching up with sarah and karen...

alrights... im super excited now cox im going to go for chalet on fri... hee... but im going to stay over at my sis place tomorrow...

tmr gonna be a busy day for me... cox i need to go for a meeting at 9am at city hall... then cgm at 1130am at queenstown... then after that cg outing... then go meet sis to get the bbq things... then.. my day ends...

alright... need go pack my bag liao... very tired le... plus must wake up very early... hee:) buaix...