<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 @10:05 AM
♥ hot title:

MY NUMBER 200TH POST!!! WHAHAHAHAHA!!!


i jus wanna thank God for bringing me through my valleys and mountains for the past few days...
it has been a painful experience...

cox yesterday my daddy insisted to bring me to the sinseh to do something to my leg... BUT I DIDN'T want to go... BUT if i don't go... daddy is going to get angry and the poor me will sure get scolding de lo... so I WENT!!! was there at around 1030am... and i survive at the clinic for around 1.5hours... it was so so so PAINFUL can... and all the more i feel like crying as it goes along... but i keep on reminding myself that DADDY GOD is with me... i shall not fear... and i felt that the 1.5hours was a good fellowship time with DADDY GOD... Praise God...
after that... guess what the sinseh said... u have to come again and again until it fully recover as the place that u injured is not going to recover in just one session... and im suppose to go again on friday... ARGH!!! so painful... DADDY GOD HELP ME!!!

but once again... i also wanna thank ZHANGYUN for being really a great friend and encourager! she went to buy lunch and come over my place to "pei" me till my parents get home...
and i tell u something... I MISS SHOPPING!!! but im unable to do so NOW... even u bring me to a cheapest and greatest SHOPPING CENTER i also have NO MOOD to shop... haha...
me going off to CRY liao... kidding... hee:)