<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, April 28, 2008 @2:10 PM
♥ hot title:

my WAR is STARTING!

my educational war is here once again...
starting from tomorrow i'm gonna start my war liao... be fighting this war EVERY SINGLE WEEK till the semester ENDS!!! ouch!!! this is something that RP students might not like... having UT everyweek... well.. i got to say... this is LIFE lo... who can stop this from happening... although people from other poly might say... chey... test only ma... 30mins per paper onli mah... sounds easy but not easy... people prepare exam at the last lap of the semester... we prepare every week... non-stop of revision... plus its 30mins per paper only.. which means we really must know our work well... cox u will chiong of the whole test... indeed is "RACE AGAINST TIME!"


and i believe in the next 12 weeks of school plus TESTs... Prayer is gonna play big part... i shall not give up... keep on PUSHing myself to where God has placed me... PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!

P-RAY
U-NTIL
S-OMETHING
H-APPENS

RP students... do not let temptations make us fall ya... lets continue give Glory to the Lord... and also to all crusaders... we might be so busy with ministry.. with church... with school.. with family... but lets not neglect God ya... lets Glorify Him with our results... our GPA... for He is a faithful and just God... the time and the effort that we sow, we will definitely reap in our results in God's timing ya... so jiayou... keep pushing...

now a prayer for every one of u...

Dear Lord, right now i want to lift up every single one of the RP students into your hands... be it they are christians anot, everyone of them belongs to you. so i ask of you to help us in our area of our studies in the next 12-13weeks in this semester. God we know that its not gonna be easy, but God we pray for your strength to be with us and your pressence be with us even as we study... God I pray that we will be the head and not the tail, above and not beneath... for u are greater than any others... God i also pray that whenever we meet into temptations, being tempted God help us to resist it and instead help us to walk in your light, for God u say in the bible that no weapons form against us shall prosper... and for sure when we study, we might be fearful and all... but God i pray that u will give us peace because the bible says that Jesus is the Prince of Peace... Father, right here right now i want to thank you in advance for the great results that u will be giving us... and I pray and believe that everytime we get results we will be able to give a Praise report to u... so Lord, thank You so much... We love you and Praise you and we Pray all these in the Name of Jesus, AMEN!