<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, April 05, 2008 @12:04 AM
♥ hot title:

yesterday i went bugis with yuling... like FINALLY...
then only walk ard lo... nothing musch to SHOP...
then after all the shopping we left for hm...
***ling... i really want the shorts... hee...

then realized that the royal sporting hse sales is only till today...
and someone skip sch just to go wih me... haha...
thanks!
then i got a le coq sportif bag for ONLY $24.60!!!
can u believe that... hee:)
then after that went to thiong baruh with her to meet her cell members...
so QIAO...
kasthuri is going my cg for make up... hee...

and today's cg was VERY GOOD!
its abt SCARIFICING for HIM...
and yz was giving the comfirmation abt God's calling...
i just feel that God is HITTING on me...
to me.. He is like saying...
"YUPING... HOW MANY MORE COMFIRMATION U NEED... ISN'T THOSE ENOUGH... CAN START DOING SOMETHING?"
oh my...
its really time for me to step out of my comfort zone to SCARIFICE!