<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Thursday, May 15, 2008 @1:07 PM
♥ hot title:

hey friends...
time really flies like nobody's business la...
today is thursday already...
haha...

btw... i went for hair cut yesterday... service quite good... haha... once again am thinking of perming my hair... haha... but... yesterday's cut was really really CHEAP!!! GUESS HOW MUCH? haha... let me tell u... its only...
$4.80!!!

and i guess for the next few days im gonna be super duper busy... preparing for cg multiplication... lots of things to do... really gotta rely on God's great and wonderful strength this time round... seems like my schedule is already very packed... i dunno how... but im sure God is going to make a way out for me... haha... i will TRUST in Him... "I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME!AMEN!"

just like what i mentioned... we will be having CG MULTIPLICATION!!! thats so fast la... its THIS SUNDAY la... but i believe God allow this to happen for a reason that no one could expect... and i believe that His mighty hands will be at work... so ya... we are going to have our CG MULTIPLICATION PARTY... com and join us in a great time of GAMES WORD ENJOYMENT AND BBQ!!!

and without further-a-do...
TAN GEK PENG CHERYL is celebrating her HAPPY 19TH in 08DAYS time!!!
ops im getting OLD!!! but i cant wait to get OLD... haha... seldom u hear ppl say this right... haha...
do u need my wish list again...
em...
I GUESS SO... haha...
im GIVING u anyway... haha...
1. need a external HDD..
2. more BAGS
3. more MONEY
4. new PHONE... things keep DROPPING OUT! give me vouchers also CAN!
5. new CAMERA... with 6.0 or more megapixel...
6. new mp3... more storage place PLS... the connection between the mp3 and the earpiece is CRAZY LIAO!
7. books on LEADERSHIP
8. Bilingual Bible
9. new laptop case... my one size is too big liao... i need 14.1inch
10. Levi' Watch(Red)... zhang yun saw that before... hee...
11. Shopping vouchers...
12. Attributes Vouchers...
**hope to see the list of things soon... haha... ciaos...