<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Friday, May 09, 2008 @3:24 PM
♥ hot title:

heyeh...
i found this video yesterday... from clara's blog...

this video is a video made the cg years ago for lixia and elyn... it really brings back the memories lo... yuping 2yrs ago really look so different... haha... dont be shock when u see familiar faces... its a old video larh... haha...

i really miss the people in the video... i almost cried...

i really wan u guys to know that i really love u guys... u guys are truely my friends forever ya...

alright... enough of that... oh btw... xinhui... i saw u picture in the video too... haha...

time really flies in Year 2 when u have so many many things to do... haha... when u have ig, crusade, PP, UT, church and friends... the week just pass like no body's business... hahaha... and im like going for CGM later... today we have IRENE CHIA to come and preach as yuzhen is still in China... tmr... gonna be busy... have to go for pre-service PM then service then chiong for mothers' day dinner... sunday going svc then go ikea with zhang in the evening... hee:) im waiting... haha... then comes my monday again... haix... ops... and next sunday is approaching and cg is going to multiply soon... felt abit sad but quite numb to multiplication liao... haha... but i believe its for a good cause larh... REVIVIAL HERE WE COME!!!! members please PUT ON UR SEAT BELT and enjoy this wonderful JOURNEY together!!!