<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, May 19, 2008 @9:30 PM
♥ hot title:

looking at the pic...
yes... its church bulletin...
see the thing that i circled...
21-DAY PRAYER...
its coming soon...
from June 1-21 2008...
i think is for the whole nation..
lets take this 21 days to pray for the nation and oso our own life...
Pastor Kong was saying that he will be praying and at the same time FASTING for 21 days...
i'm also fasting and praying together with pastor...
i believe even as i do so...
God is going to show me signs and wonders that i will never expect it...
and there are also certain things that i want to achieve together with God in this 21 days...
im excited for 1 June...
oh ya...
today i suppose to meet up with kim joel kelly edmund for fellowship...
i feel so bad now...
cox when i was on my way...
sis called...
and we just had my surprise dinner cum bdae celebration...
i thought it will not come...
BUT IT CAME!
im so happy now...
finally have a proper family photo taken...
finally its no longer EXTENDED FAMILY PHOTO!
BUT.....
my brother's face is not inside...
cox he's always so busy...
i think his face will only appear during my 21st birthday!
so SAD right... haix... thank God i dont have to wait too long...
alright.. gtg... many things to do to night...