<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, May 31, 2008 @10:20 PM
hot title:

sorry gals...
didn't manage to join u guys again...
sorry.. been really busy... SO SORRY... forgive me K?

IM VERY EXCITED NOW....
7.5HOURS TO MY 21 DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING...
just wanna to use this blog to be accountable and make sure i fast faithfully...
yes... u might say u can bluff through... but whatever i account i want it to be edifying to God ya... in the next 21 DAYS... i want to prayer for an hour daily... and
*on MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SUNDAY-FRUIT FAST
*on TUESDAY THURSDAY SATURDAY-BEVERAGE FAST
from 6am and 6pm!

and today... im very super happy...
i had COMPLETED my BUILDING FUND!
YUPING FINALLY DID IT!

alrights... im going to talk to DADDY GOD liao...
and talk more to Him...
shan't keep Him waiting any longer le... :)