<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Thursday, May 08, 2008 @10:37 AM
hot title:

this year is indeed a year of BREAKTHROUGH and PROMOTION!!!

i think God is really being very good to me...
giving me things that i had never expected it to happen...
not doing alot... to get where i am today but just being faithful in the little things and my promotion came... because my God is a faithful and just God... i know when im faithful and seek Him in the secret place, He will reward me in the open!

thank God for that...

oh ya... i had my DG yesterday... finally started on the materials...
just wanna encourage all spiritual multipliers... if u are feeling very discouraged now... maybe bcox of the number of disciples in ur dg... dont be upset but continue praying for your disciples and intercede for them ya... when God sees it... He is going to send His angels to help u and perform a miracle in ur group... so lets P.U.S.H.