<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Thursday, May 29, 2008 @1:50 PM
hot title:

yox EVERYONE!!!



a long-waited post yeah...

haha...

finally found something that i could blog about...



yesterday was a dramatic day la...

^at 2++ am... i had gastric... took medicine... finally int the morning ard 8am then ookie leh...

^then msg-ed karen tat i met her at 11am instead of 10am...

^and i was late... reach tampines 11++... oh ya... why we met??? we went swim... but didn't really swim... talk more than swimming... whahaha... then went sun tanning... not son tanning... haha... tan until i can really differentiate 2 different colours... and it really hurts la... someone just told me that i "THICK SKIN THIN HEART" box u larh...

^then acc her to pierce ear hole... now she got 6 holes... i only have 2... but to me... 2 is MORE THAN ENOUGH... hahax...

^than suppose to go her hse de... but rain super heavy... so we ate lunch at century sq... then after tat finally no more rain liao... haha... praise God...

^so nxt station was finally karen's place to slack... was looking at some photos in my com together... and guess what karen know... germaine and kim hong(james) lo... haha...

^then i went to take bus 67 to bedok... and meet kim... go BS... it was good time of BS... and nxt week is last lesson liao... then after BS had dinner with kim and vann...

yup... everything was good... BUT my skin is killing me now... :(