<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, June 30, 2008 @2:11 PM
hot title:

a GREAT weekend....

morning met up with zhang!!! then xinhui came and i left for service...
so happy... finally i see jon in svc sitting beside me again... HEE:)
thank God for the mighty hands that work in his life and even PUTTING bigger dreams and vision in him...

service was great...
its about MAN...
and its preached by pst tan...
u can always expect NEW THINGS from him...
he is like so COOL la... powerful man... haha...
and the way i wrote my my sermon...
I THINK IM DRAWING man!!!!
but i enjoyed myself... haha...

then we had SERVICE PRAYER MEETING...
it was NEW! was great too...
indeed God is a God of NEW THINGS!!!
Amen to that!!!
really POWERFUL!!!
first 45 mins we prayed individually... presence was so STRONG!!!
then pastor prayed for those who do not know how speakk in tongues...
then we worship awhile... then pray together as a church...
then worship again...
and... fresh touch from heaven... everyone fell under God's presence...
holy laughter... some cried...
for me... i fell a couple of time...
laughed and cried...
for a moment i felt that im in SOT...
haha...
I WANT TO GO SOT...
a burning desire...

and on sunday which is yesterday...
we had combined CG outing with W362, W459 & W469!!!
it was a great time of play... of FUN... of bonding...
had ice breakers and team games...
haha... we dirty together... wet together... halfed-mua ji together... snow white together... so fun.... we got also a self-implemented finale in the WATER!!! haha... and there i am with james teaching shireen xiao huiling and kim HOW TO FLOAT ON WATER... but half success only cox they too scared liao... gals... must learn to relax okie... dont be afraid!!! while the rest left... afew of us stayed behind.... most of them [played volleyball... and HANDS WERE SWOLLEN... but ME & RED RUBY... made sandcastle... SO fun... thanks RUBY... she stopped me from calling her auntie ruby... whahaha... *success*

pictures be post SOON!!!