<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Sunday, June 08, 2008 @9:06 PM
hot title:

hey ppl...

back once again...

I'M OFFICIALLY SICK BEFORE CAMP... ops...
and im leading worship during the camp... ops...
shall continue to pray...
God has indeed shown me that He's MY HEALER!!!
Praise God...

today i went for service at expo with terry and kim... and best friend's cg... hahaha...
Rev. Che Ahn preached really a great work...
he mentioned that the gifts of the Holy Spirit is not for the pastors, evangelist and all only... but its for EVERYONE!!! Amen to that...
saw his dvd last time before...
he really move mightily in the gifts of the Holy Spirit too...

one thing that really make me feel so irritated was my gastric la... cox even since i got back from melborne and due the time difference my gastric was unable to function as normal... and i get attacks AGAIN AND AGAIN... which is killing me... and today even as i was in svc at the start of Praise and Worship.... my gastric attacks me again... and during worship annabel shared that the even as we touch the living RIVER all sickness WILL GO in Jesus' name... and at that point i really cry out to God... i tell God... pls heal me... its so pain... but at that time.. the pain was still there... throughout the WORD... I FELT LIKE ROLLING ON THE FLOOR... which i cant... all i hope is that svc end fast... and the WORD ended and pastor prayed for those who are sick in the body.... i immediately lifted up my hand... i really wannt to get healed... suddenly i just felt that i must have the faith to believe that God can heal me... after the prayers and all... INSTANTLY IM HEALED... and God is really Goood... and i went to the stage to testify of God's goodness... at first i was rather afraid to go up... pride... paisei... afraid many of my friends will see... but i really took a step of faith to go up cox God is really good... i want to testify the goodness of God... and indeed i got famous over the few minutes... ppl had been telling me that they saw me on the screen... i even have members watching online and saw me... *paisei liao larh*

i have faith that its completely healed and it will never come back again... and i shared this testimony with the rest of the cg during cgm just now... i pray that the power of God dont jus flow through me nut the rest of the members too... and we ended the whole cgm with prayer and yz asked me to pray for junjie, ruby and junhui as they are physically unwell too... i really wanna continue to pray that God's healing hands will continue to move in their life...

and today svc we had ministry time too... Rev. Che Ahn laid hands and gave impartation to all cgl, coc, staff and ministry leader... God begin to say... yuping believe... if u can see it u can have it... as i told God that i want to grow my connect group by 100%, it seems hard... until i spoke to edmund... he say he wants to see the connect group to grow by 500%... i was like are u kidding? but today God said... YUPING IF U CAN SEE IT U CAN HAVE IT... Amen to that!

indeed today i had a POWERFUL DAY... haha.. :)

alrights... need to go... wont be blogging for the next for days... will be in CCC PE SM Training Camp... pls pray for my voice and that i will rely on the Holy Spirit when i lead the worship sessions and as i spend PT with my disciples...

buaix...