<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, June 16, 2008 @8:26 AM
hot title:

hi EVERYBODY...

some updates for the day...

was at church yesterady...
svc was good... it was FATHERS' DAY...
had good drama and good word...
and pst Kong is back... hee:)
and the whole church PROMISED to go home and say I LOVE YOU to our daddys... but CHERYL TAN has not done so... but my word is my bond... im going to do so next week as my family is celebrating it next week as community cox my dad is a grassroot leader in serangoon so we normally celebrate together... hee...

after svc rushed home to do 4 REPORTS for my ig project... ops... i rushed all the way from 6pm till 11plus in the night b4 2359... and i type until i almost fall asleep la... thank God i finished it in time... super tired which i do not know why... felt so tired... don't even feel like getting out of bed this morning...

ops... why am i awake so early??? cox SCHOOL STARTS TODAY... and finally i was able to wake up early at 620 and left hse at 7am... finally early... and reached sch at 8am... was on the same bus as jojo... hee:)

and today... gonna have LM... PRAYER AND PRAISE... and naked i comm is asked to cast vision again... haiyo.. AGAIN... i told wanting and she was like AGAIN ARH?? yes again... and after LM... camp comm having evaluation after LM today... my day is going to end late again... gonna go home to have my beautiful sleep after everything ends...