<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 @9:51 PM
hot title:

hi EVERYBODY....

back for another update...

today is my OFF-DAY...
and im bored at home...
play game... msn... surfing... TV-ing...
and finally at 1plus... i decided to get my butts of the SOFA and walk to SAFRA for a swim... determined to swim 10laps and go home... however during my no.10 lap... i decided to finish and walk off... but at the point of reaching... i saw this gal and guy standing at my lane blocking my way... HOWEVER... i got a shock... the GAL is HAZEL... and the GUY is JOON KIAT... how could that be... and i stayed on just to fellowship in water with them... so i swam a total of 15 laps TODAY... im so amazed by what i did... haha... and we had good time FELLOWSHIPPING cum SUN TANNING... hee... btw while i was walking to SAFRA in the afternoon i was praying that God will allow me to "SOAK IN THE SUN" cox it had been raining for the past few wednesday... and indeed God gave me MR SUNNY from 2pm to 6pm... hahaa... and im tanned NOW... even had even more tan-line...

and after that... walked back to my hse area with hazel... we went to CUT HAIR... good deal once again... $4.80 haha... dont get shock when u see me... whahaha...

thats all for today...

im gonna have DG tmr and fri...

chaos...