<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, June 02, 2008 @1:47 PM
♥ hot title:

im enjoying myself up till now... haha...

just finish preparing for my worship session...
arghx... im stress...
got to really rely on God's strenth on that day itself because its gonna be the closing night... Holy Spirit lead me...

ops... and im targeting to finish up my YEIG project by this week... time is running out... gonna go with my sticky rice on fri... hee:)

and tomorrow have checkout leh... ops... hhaa...

ppl... lets have the right attitude of worship okie... DON'T PLAY PLAY hor...
whahahhaha... ur worship IC very serious de...
oh ya...

i had a ADVANCE FATHERS' DAY celebration yesterday... at LAO BEI JING... good food... my Ernest very clever hor... haha... dont tell u why... hee:) and my Eddric getting cutier every day... love him lots... haha... yesterday my parents and bro took the lorry back... but me... haha... im special... i took the CAR home... my uncle drove my dad's car... haha... and so i enjoyed my sleep on the car... so happy larh... haha... maybe next time is my turn to DRIVE liao... haha... CHERYL--TAN GO TAKE UR LICENCE LAH!!! whahahahaha....

today... no sch... happy happy.... WATCHED TV and many more... still thinking whether i should go swim anot... but im lazy... whahahaha...

BTW....

CHECK OUT THE HOTTEST WOMEN IN TOWN!!!!!!