<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, June 24, 2008 @11:17 AM
hot title:

PASSION!!!

have i lost it???
i think its time to find it back le...

lets not procrastinate any LONGER...

oh well... yesterday... really create a MEMORY IN MY BRAIN!!!
it was the NAKED I DISTRIBUTION!!!
was in school so early... first time in my RP LIFE... haha...
but i just wanna thank God for His favor and mercy upon the whole distribution...
i would see it as a SUCCESS...
especially when i get back to class... even my classmates are reading them and commenting on them...
eventhough i need to scarifice myself to serve under the hot sun... and keep talking until my throat hurts... but i felt so happy serving... yesterday was also a day of rememberance of my usher duties... haha...

i really want to pray that God will use this magazine to minister to the people in RP... not only the students but the faci...

MY JESUS, MY LORD
YOU’RE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
WHEREVER YOU GO
WANNA BE BY YOUR SIDE
NO LONGER I
BUT CHRIST LIVING IN ME
SERVING YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY