<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, July 12, 2008 @11:06 AM
♥ hot title:

i'm here for another POST!!!
whahahaha...

im so happy now la...

1. I finally found time to change my blogskin...
2. I finally go a work to do... THANKS CHARLENE!!!
3. Going get my NEW PHONE next sat!!!
4. Going Lobsters' Hse on monday.. THANKS DADDY for $50 voucher!

overflowing of joy...
thank God for a spirit of Love and Joy...
hee:)

**Lord, I just wanna say a BIG THANK YOU daddy God... thank You for the blessings that you are always pouring into my life... indeed ur Word is so true... Father even as the Naked-i comm is preparing our last lap for the event may You continue to guide us... Lord I pray that you take charge of this event that we are having... that all aspects of the event will go on well in Your name for without You we are nothing! Lord even as we continue to seek Your Face, I believe that Your Hands will work too... Thank You Lord once again... In the most precious Name of Jesus I pray, Amen!**