<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Friday, July 25, 2008 @2:44 PM
♥ hot title:

whahahaha...
TODAY IS FRIDAY LIAO!!!!!!!
so fast cannn...

and im going SETTLERS' CAFE @ CLARK QUAY later...
so excited...
can't wait for the FUN man...
and the most happy thing is that CHERIE & MUNYEE IS COMING!!!

and this week is going to be a FUN & EXCITING weekend... cant wait man...

and from monday to sat... im gonna work after sch... together with Yvonne but at a different location... i will be at Hougang and Yvonne be at Orchard... haha... and im gonna earn $378... so happy... then i can go BUY PHONE LIAO... haha... BUT must thank Charlene cox is she introduce de... THANK YOU!!!

anyway... all thanks to chen yuling lo... go out with her yesterday and she went buy phone... tempt me sia... and keep tempting me to buy the same phone... but indeed the phone is good la... haha... but im considering getting an extra line... hee:) but the phone is really quite good... and i like it la... hahaha... AND I WAS PLAYING WITH HER PHONE... AND I THINK I KNOW HER PHONE BETTER THAN HER LA... and i tell her... u better dont call me at 3am to ask me how to write a "@ sign"!!!

so im looking forward for everything man... haha...