<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Thursday, July 17, 2008 @9:24 AM
hot title:

yesterday had a long day!!!

was doing somethings at home...
then left at home ard 2plus and I'M LATE....
whahaha...
suppose to meet karen at NLB at 3pm...
but i was there at only 330pm... haha...
was looking for power plugs...
only settled down at ard 4pm or even later...
haha... then by the time when i connect to net and get whatever is needed...
then i start with my report...
i spend almost an hour doing up the coverpage and content page la...
haha...
then by the time i needed to leave for BS... all inspiration came...
and i have to type very fast b4 i forget everything...
haha...
and hence i was late for BS...
but not due to typing...
BUT SOMETHING SCARY HAPPENED...
and that KAREN so naughty la... keep scaring ME...

cox there's this guy abit crazy... sitting opp. me... he sit and go and sit and go... and he came back, and he suddenly ask me... "is there anyone sitting there?" so to me... at first its JUST A QUESTION!!! so i answered him... and i told karen aren't he sitting there jus know... ask me for what... so kind of weird... then when i was talking to karen and suddenly i just laughed la... then karen say... "cheryl dont laugh... u laugh HE ALSO LAUGH..." then i scared until i dont dare sit alone la... i plug in music... LOUD!!! then suppose to leave the library ard 630pm... but i too scared until i waited for karen to leave... cox i dont dare to leave alone... so scary!!!

then after that... went for BS but im late!!!
but the lesson was good...
it was about the ministry of the TEACHER!!!
learnt alot of thing...
but one thing that i begin to think about is that...
AM I MINORING ON THE MAJOR AND MAJORING ON THE MINOR!!!
its time for myself to keep MOVING on...