<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Sunday, July 13, 2008 @11:04 AM
hot title:

yesterday was a great SERVICE...
had the feeling of really conquering the seats for my CG once again...
it felt so great...
haha...

pastor was talking abt our self-image,etc...
even shared abt this indonesian pst called pastor alex...
he is so amazing...
and after the whole svc, Pst Kong ask us to write down a dream on the offering envolope... and my dream is so BIG that i dunno how to fulfill... but because God is good... He will send HIs helper to me de... yeah!!! im so excited...
oh ya... this week we had new praise and worship songs...
the praise song is so cool... i loved it man...
haha:)

counting down... 29.5 Hours to Naked-i Event-"just friends?"
EXCITED!!!

yeah... and in 27hours time chen YULING will touchdown at changi airport le... cant wait to see her too=) miss her lots lots...

alright... see u guys again... i need go prepare myself for cg later liao... hee=)