<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Thursday, July 10, 2008 @10:18 AM
♥ hot title:

yoz...
back for another post once again...
i LOVE WEDNESDAY super lot...
haha... cox it makes me feel that the week is ending very soon...
i will super fast when i have MANY THINGS to do...

so as ususal...
yesterday... had a long sleep till ard 10...
THANK YOU wanting for the SMS...
if not i comfirm plus chop will LATE de lo... haha...
suppose to have our Naked-i meeting at 11am...
although im slightly late... but end up we started everything very late...
ALL THANKS TO JOON KIAT...
haha...
then after meeting i had DG with Estella at NP MAC...
haha...
did on pressure points...
"DO NOT WORRY!"
then after DG the Naked-i comm went for NYP's Naked-i Event...
it was good... kind of see what we are going to expect this coming monday...
then after the event i went down to RW for BS...
finally... im at FiveFold Ministry...
the teacher was cool...
the lesson was short yesterday... haha...
then after the lesson me and kim went to makan@ the bak kut teh next to RW...
then after awhile... Germaine came...
and i think the cool thing about this bak kut teh store is that the SOUP IS REFILLABLE... im gonna ask my jie jie go... haha... yummy... we love soup... hee:)

as mention... next monday is going to be the Naked-i event... im very excited yet scared... gonna really lift it up to God's hand... that He's going to move so mightily... for He is in control... pray together with me okie!!! hee:)

chaos... lesson starting!!!