<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Sunday, August 17, 2008 @4:48 PM
♥ hot title:

back for a proper post...
haha...

friday went for qiuping's cg... it was a good time... i didn't really felt very left out cox i know almost half of the ppl in that cg... haha... thanks for the friendship of myself and vann. haha... yup... friends are very important yea... the msg was good... wanted to fellowship awhile but... vann. needs to leave... so left with them... with sandra also... cox we stay in the same town... haha...

today... sunday... woke up very weak... very S.I.C.K.!!! with fever and all... but all got worst after svc cox me and vann. we sat very front... and it was very cold... and stupid me... nv bring my jacket when i know im sick... and after svc took train with shuting(vann's member)... and the wind is so strong as its abt to rain very heavily... and im so WEAK... i really almost fell down... A.L.M.O.S.T. thank God no one saw... haha... and took train all the way back home... and i ate the super cannot make it food before i went off to my "lala" land.... slept till i heard alot of miss calls and sms-es... "the power of 2 PHONES!" and then daddy brought me mummy aunt ahma and cousin out for makan... we ended somewhere "far" cox i sick so anywhere is far... haha... we were at CHINATOWN!!! and guess wad... saw my PRIMARY SCHOOL friend... childhood friend... "jiahui"... but the thing is i recognize her mum first... haha... i realise she really look like my DOUBLE C leh... haha...

yup... and i think tomorrow i won't be going for the morning prayer... although i wish too... but my HEAD is killing me... i will go on the rest of the days... God... pls prosper my HEALTH... i dont want to spend my holiday sleeping at home... alrights... gotta go rest le...

p.s. i dont know how to sleep tonight my nose dont allow me to breathe... haix...