<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 @11:39 AM
♥ hot title:

the CGCs are waiting for this POST...
YUPING knows...
hahahaha....
relax... cool down... wait la... ms cheryl tan need to upload... haha...










































































HAHAHA!!!
HERE COMES THE 1ST W469 CGCs DINNER!!!
26 AUGUST 2008!!!

People that were present:
Ronald Yong
Chew JunJie
Celeste Heng
Cheryl Tan

Haha... GUESS WHERE DID WE GO???
Place No. 1: Suntec N.Y.D.C.
Place No. 2: Suntec Tower 1, STARBUCKS

and guess wad...

mr chew and ms heng were laughing away of the food names in the N.Y.D.C menu... oh man... then me and ronald was like... argh... okie... whatever... haha... i think is my first time spending less then $20 in N.Y.D.C. haha... then after which walked to suntec cox ronald wanted to go money changer... BUT... it was CLOSED!!! yup... but i was WILSON ONG... haha... then we decided to go coffee-ing at STARBUCKS... yumyum... ron and heavenly(celeste) had CCC... yes... CCC again for ms celeste... haha... and mr chew couldn't take coffee... so he had my ex-fav. drink... MANGOPASSION FRUIT TEA... and me... after my aust trip what ever drink i have is always ...WHITECHOCO... haha... so i had... WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHA... oh man... i had been going to STARBUCKS huh... haha... i had it on fri, sat & tues... i think im going to have again on fri... haha... and the next amazing thing is that we fellowshipped from 630pm till 11plus... haha... but it was GOOD!!!

so conclusion... we need more of such time together...
p.s. yuzhen, join us soon okie?

of course lastly i can't possble forget to update the meetup with JASMIN NG!
had a great time of talking to her... and hear from her how she is doing in cg and school... haha...
we had alot of fun... must catch up more often... and JASMIN... YUPING IS VERY PROUD OF U...