<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, August 02, 2008 @2:22 PM
hot title:Festival of Praise!

its been one whole week since my last post...
it has been a long week...
it moved so slowly... i dunno why...
is it because im working...
im NEVER gonna be a SURVEYER anymore... its so torturous...
anyway... just like the bible say... look forward to the prize which is my PAY... amen!

its fun working with deborah and yvonne...
but the WAITING PART not very lo...
haha... all thanks to our dear yvonne...
everytime i suppose to meet her she comfirm chop late de although im late... she is LATER la... lol... but its alright... thank God for patience... haha...

yesterday i went FOP... for the very first time im sitting in and enjoy and jump...
so fun...
cherie came too... i hope she enjoyed herself... though something happened after that... but i hope she is comforted now... but i think i hurt my knee leh... so pain now sia... but it shall be healed in Jesus name... then after debrief yesterday went to look for Rae's cg... cox going back with them mahx... i felt so young and happy staying and talking to them... haha... and jasmin is always so hyper... i felt so secure... u noe why... when we were walking they will keep doing head counts to make sure sheep are not LOST... i like... hee... then went to take bus to bedok... then met mr junming... then amazingly WE FELLOWSHIP AT BEDOK RESERVOIR ROAD'S MAC... rae's dream came true... haha... had a great time... and we even saw someone... SURPRISE... ALOY!!! haha...

today im going for another powerpacked FOP session... more updates coming up...
im going to buy benny hinn's book later... cox its CHEAP... hehehe...
MUST GO ATTRIBUTES OKIE...