<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, August 11, 2008 @8:24 AM
♥ hot title:

hmmms...
i just felt super bad...
making the leaders so worried abt me...

i know my decision was so rush...
i apologize for that...
its jus so EMOTIONAL for the past week...
it was so difficult for me to handle...
it was really beyond my capacity lo...

even yesterday...
i was dragging myself to church and cg...
i dunno why...
jus dun want to face ppl...
but none the less... i woke up at 6plus to do bdae cards...
and took a cab down to church... reached a little late...
and on my way to take a cab...
i prayed... "God, even as i go to church, you minister me through the songs... minister me... thank you Lord... even as i decided many many things but ya..."
indeed God answer my prayer... He did exceedingly abundantly what ij could ask or imagine... he ministered to me in Praise and Worship in both svc and cg... my tapk was turned on during Praise... and whenever the songleader say turn to your neighbour and say "..." i have to wipe my tears off man... but God did not jus did that... both messages in svc and cg is so ministering la... and it jus strike me again... yeap... im gonna continue to cling on no matter how heavy the load is going to be... so pls horn me if im "mia-ing" again okie...

and now... im typing this post in class again... u know why... my class of 25 students... only i turned up... oh man... im thinking of leaving during my first break man... siao... i don't want to be in class with her alone... her accent super strong... i don't understand her english leh... how??? haix...

and i think maybe tmr... i shd jus go for the morning prayer rather than coming to sch... later nobody come again... haix...