<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 @10:43 AM
hot title:

oh man...
it seems like my dear JASMIN NG can't wait to see me... whahahahhaha!!!
i guess i can't wait to see her also... haha...
so long never personal time with her le... hahaha...

and those who are reading my blog on blogger! you must be wondering why...
Vann tagged... counting down... 2 more days! (: hahas
what is she counting down???
haha... let me enlighten you alittle for those don't really know about us...
Vann is my best friend in church... we were never from the same cg or what... but we met each other at a meeting with Pastor Zhuang during my N level year(about 4 years ago), but at that time we didn't really talk... but once she came to help out at dialect church and is when we decided to exchange our contacts... and we met out very frequently to makan and talk and fellowship... we always be there for each other when we are down, pray for each other, share our joy, share our vision, study together... and 2yrs back we were baptised. back then vann wasn't baptised but i challenged her to step out of her comfort zone to get baptised. and PTL we were baptised in the same year and same day...and she was behind me in the queue... hee... and from the very day we gotten baptised... we had been celebrating it... so ya... thats why we are counting down... ITS OUR SPIRITUAL BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!

alright... its time to blog about my MONDAY!!! i spent my entire monday at home... msn... sleep... watch online svc... play computer game... download new game... most importantly... did alot of thinking of how i could grow my connect group... yup... i think it was a great day feeding and resting my soul... should have more of such day this week... since sch i going to start soon AGAIN!!! haha... i left with 8DAYS! must enjoy to the max la... haha...