<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, September 08, 2008 @1:23 PM
hot title:Amazing Grace

AMAZING GRACE by Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace

How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine

God indeed provided me the GRACE the very day i came to know Him and by Faith i receive it and it indeed allowed me to use it in the name of Jesus... i'm being set free and no more chains chaining around me... Jesus who is my Savior and my God has ransomed me through the suffer He went through at the Calvary... i really want to thank God for that... and even till today he kept raining down His mercy just like the rain we see often... and as i receive it, He showed me His unending LOVE... which always i needed... whenever i FEAR... i know that through His grace i do not need to fear and be afraid because i'm been set free... JESUS... THANK YOU... i love u...

God is so wonderful... Because He has promised good to me... and because what He said, the dreams and vision and hope is SECURE... i know in my trials and valleys... I WILL OVERCOME... cox He has promised good to me... He will never leave me alone in there... He will guide me and protect me... I know for sure i will get out of there together with Him... i will continue trusting... whatever ppl say i can't, I know I CAN with JESUS... and im not going to have any negative or critical thoughts BECAUSE I KNOW WHO I AM IN CHRIST...

and Jesus will FOREVER BE MINE... i will never leave Him because He's the only one that cares for me... Jesus is the ONE AND ONLY... and i know that He will never leave me or forsake me... and i can say AMEN to that...