<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, September 29, 2008 @9:23 PM
hot title:

Ello! Everybody...

My bored days past very super fast...
hahahaha...
all thanks to FACEBOOK...
hahahaha...
i pratically spend my entire day on my com jus to facebook la...
haha...
its quite fun to facebook though...

okie...
today went to see the sinseh...
and i suffered...
pain pain pain...
and the stupid sinseh rub harder and harder...
i ask her gentle a little bit...
u know what she say...
if its not pain then u no need come liao...
ANGRY!!!
arg~
BUT I SURVIVED!!!
Thank God!!!

But i want to thank a special SOMEONE...
thank you LOH JIA MIN KAREN!!!
my dear buddy...
best friend...
she's the one who went the extra mile...
she accompanied me to the clinic today...
she came all the way from sch when she can go home and do her stuff...

thanks to some other ppl also...

FAMILY...
thank you...
AH MA, PARENTS, 2ND UNCLE(my 2nd daddy), ALBERT(my cousin)

CRUSADER...
thank you...
ESTELLA(my mahmah), KAREN, WANTING, JEROME, GRACE PHUA, THIAM HENG

CHC...
thank you...
JUNJIE, JUNXIONG, GERMAINE, VERNON, KIM, JASMIN, XINYING, JESSIE

if i didn't mention ur name...
pls accept my apology...
cox i have stm...
hahaha...

im very touched...
for those whom made an effort to care...

and yea...
i have a super long weekend...
haha...
SAT SUN MON TUE WED!!!
5 DAYS in a row...
hahaha...

okie... off i go know... need to watch tv liao...
hahaha
byebye!!!