<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, September 02, 2008 @10:44 AM
hot title:a fun-filled time...

On sunday... was another long day...

BUT IT WAS A FUN TIME TOGETHER!!!
haha... it was a time of gathering... although some of us jus met last month but the joy was there... laughter and fun... we should more of such gatherings man... friends in our life is very important...


haha... we had a good having lots of timer-shots too!!! and i guess we too many many many pictures... until our very NON-PHOTOGENIC JONATHAN ask me a BIG QUESTION... "Why u ppl love to take photo so much..." haha...

and from the picture you could guess that we went to... MARCHE@VIVO! and... to BEN&JERRY'S@DEMPSEY! yumyum... hahax...

and at the end of the day... almost all of us had a free ride home... THANK YOU WEIQIANG!!! haha... his lorry played a good part in that but i was the last to get home la... but it was fun travelling from place to place... and once AGAIN i reach home at 0015... haha... over the weekend it get later and later... haha... and its the first time sitting a LORRY that doesn't belong to my DADDY... haha... my mum was laughing away when i told her...

and we also celebrated JUNMING's birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear cousin of mine... haha... haha... he entered the BIG 2 world... and the whole group of us only left me, enjoying my 1 HEAD life... but the thing is that im 19 already... its my turn soon la... haha... 8 MORE MONTHS i will enter the BIG 2 world too... thats very fast la... haha...

and im our midst we also had a graduate from SOT... we are all very proud of u gal... CONGRATS TO MS AW KAI FEI... GOGOGO!!! hmmm... yuling next year ur turn hor... haha...

LAST but not LEAST... thanks lixia for ur camera and pictures...