<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 @10:03 AM
♥ hot title:monday MOOD

long waited post ar...
hahaha...

yesterday... i woke up late... to use to sleep till late liao... haha...
so ended up staying at home till mid afternoon them off to sch for lm...
was at home settling some emotions...
i dunno why on earth there are friendship problems.
but i believe this is jus part of life. something we need to go through everyday lo...
i didn't understand why things got to be like that in the begining.

i believe God allowed this to happen so that i can learn something out of it.
no one is to be put to blame. no one is perfect.
its jus how we gonna manage it.
yes i should not deny that my heart is painful but i believe it will be healed soon.

okie... thats all for these saded stuff...
yesterdays LM was good... Prayer and Praise...
me and wanting made bookmarks for the crusaders...
i almost burn down my hse... haha...
and wanting burnt her finger... so poor thing ar... haha...
but both of us didn't get any bookmarks for our own...
its okie... cheryl gonna make 2 more... for ourselves... haha...

and late yesterday night ms kim sms me...
very randomed... i got shock cox i was sleeping liao...
kim says: man~! lets wear heals this weekend...
my reply to her: wow! why so sudden...
yuping is still waiting for herg reply... haha...