<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Friday, September 26, 2008 @9:47 AM
♥ hot title:

short update...

my leg is hurting me once again...
for those who are my friends on FACEBOOK will know...
hahaha...
thanks for my friends who are checking on my condition...
thanks to my dear grace... my junior... sms... touched! :)
i think this is jus not my year loo...
sick, sick & sick!!!
injured, injured & injured!!!
argh~

forget it... lets move on somewhere else...
hahaha...
wed... i went to sis place...
sis came back from hk le...
brought me and bro each a top from esprit...
but mine was much more expensive...
then she very funny...
dunno can fit anot...
then i ask... what size u buy???
then after she said the size... i was like... by right is can de la...
but by left hor... i kept looking at the label...
then i ask her... jie... u buy wrong size ar???
she say got meh... then i show her... and she went.. Oops...
hahaha...
so i went to try it on...
and i can fit in it when it was one size smaller...
hahaha... thank God!!!
what does that show then???
hahaha...
im happy....
and i got lao pao bing also...
yumyum...
then sat going ah ma's place for dinner...

okie... back to the injury thingy...
yesterday super pain...
but my aunt call and ask me go fetch my cousin back from her sch...
as i walk i prayed... God pls increase my walking speed... if nt im gonna be late lo...
then went to my ah ma place... so exhausted... after walking so much...
and i fell asleep for awhile... then went home cox i need my air-con... super hot... and then continue sleeping... then couldn't attend meeting... cox not allowed to leave hse... sianx...
so yesterday... saded...
injured leg without me knowing why...
then cannot go for my YEIG interview...
then cannot lead DG...
then cannot attend MAC meeting...
argh...
so irritating...

alrights...
today...
i so sian also...
weather so nice to sleep...
but im in school...
going for edge later...
but im confused...
cox daddy mummy want me to go for a relative's funeral...
how???
which to go???
i really really dunno...
kill me and split my body...

thinking time...
byebye...

L.O.V.E.
Cheryl<3>