<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, September 08, 2008 @10:38 AM
♥ hot title:S.U.N.D.A.Y. 070908

okok...
im back for another good post... i suppose... haha...
i went service with Simon, Cheryl, James, Ronald and Edwin...
and i saw Stanley from W459...

and it was the second service that i attended... it was definitely a good one... i really enjoy attending double service...
and we had started our 4th Arise and Build... and Pastor Tan preached a good message... its really time that CHERYL TAN takes away CRITICAL AND NEGATIVE THOUGHTS... yeah man... and coming to think that another Arise and Build is here... and we always say that we are NOT JUST BUILDING BUILDINGS BUT BUILDING LIVES... lets live it out man... but other than that... in my heart im ready to give to the 4th Arise and Build... with a CHEERFUL HEART... hee:) but really need to pray for the amount... yep... i have 2 months to do so... its time to pray and fast... SO COOL...

and after service... had duck rice opp. church... which... is GOOD!!! haha... yumyum... then after that i rush over to junjie's place... had a great time talking to the chew brothers... good fellowship... then after that i walked home... yes i WALKED... amazing... wanted to take bus... but i walked cox i really wanna take time to pray... cox i know when i get hm i won't have the time to... so it was a good time of praying... shd do that more often when no one can interupt me... haha...

then off we went for dinner...
went to meet UNCLE RICKY... my daddy's fren CUM my insurance agent... haha... he really dotes on me... haha... we went whompoa hawker... with some other of daddy's fren... and Uncle Ricky paid for everything... yumyum... and we are going to go Party World@ Safra Yishun on the 21st of sept... and im gonna play a big part cox... Uncle Ricky asked me to book a room... haha... looking forward...

okok... thats all... need to do work liao... haha...