<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Thursday, September 11, 2008 @8:27 AM
hot title:trying to recover

hey friends,

for those of you who had been "checking" on me... haha... i mean caring for me... i'm still in the midst of recovering... i'm left with slight dirrhoea... but i think my stomach is lack of food to digest so my stomach is always turning upside-down... very PAIN... oh... cox i had no appetite yesterday... and it seems like i've fasted yesterday and today... but cannot count la... cox is i no appetite la... haha..

i will continue praying... i can't wait to get out of my boring hse... im so bored at hm la... VERY VERY VERY BORING...

yesterday very funny... cox i was sleeping since i got nothing to do then mummy called alot of times but i didn't know and i didn't pick up... until daddy called then i woke up... then mummy thought i fainted at home... felt so cared... i think because normally we are all so busy with our own life that sometimes we don't even know what has happened to the ppl in the family... should promote some FAMILY BONDING ar... haha...