<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, September 27, 2008 @12:45 PM
hot title:

Yesterday I went to sch then to church for EDGE NIGHT....

It was very fun... if im not injured...
when you see many many many people jumping...
I also want to... BUT I CAN'T!!!
argh....

a group of dancer kick start the whole night...
then we have a Powerful offering message...
and we had 2 young SINGAPOREAN who is base in taiwan now...
16 yrs old... can dance and can sing... they are really cute...
they attend New Life Church... they PRAY everyday!!!
they are none other... BY 2!!!
wow!!! amazing...
and we also saw a 20mins video on what New Life Church is doing to fulfill the Cultural Mandate!
and Pastor Zhuang share a verse from Gal. 2:20 a very familar verse... we often says that we use to be like this and like that, do this and do that... but how about NOW??? what are we doing NOW??? God is concern about NOW!!! time to think huh...

of course the event was good...
but we got to stand and sit and stand and sit....
so CHERYL TAN further injured her leg...
oh man...
pain to the max...
now i have difficulty walking even at home...
but im so scared to go see the doctor la... very pain de u know...
haix...

so i think i will stay home today...
before i have to declare that i can't walk anymore...
i hope that won't happen lo...

sometimes i just feel that why can't ppl just care...
like how are u?? need any help in any thing???
rather than... are u coming?? when are u coming??
frustrating lah...
LOVE CARE CONCERN pls...