<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, September 02, 2008 @12:06 PM
hot title:

yesterday...

was a great day out with my mummy & sister & cutie ERNEST...
mummy went to look for them first...

i went to FUNAN to get my new and good laptop case...
and its only $22.90 but... i didn't know bil has challenger's membership card if nt it would be $16.90 leh... haha... nvm la...


then we went to ben and jerry's for ice-cream... then went to buy mooncake... had a box for daddy and another box for myself... haha... my jiejie is the BEST man... but was too tired to continue walking so so so so we went to J.CO and it was on my treat... haha... then went shop for books for ernest... and we couldn't find thomas so we taught ernest how to ask for assistance... then after that went to sis place...

Ernest Playing with Thomas... and he says "eddric, don't touch..." poor little eddric... then we had to distract ernest in order for eddric to play with thomas... haha...

and ernest align his trains... and he says " ah yee, one line... " my cute little ernest...

my dear eddric... he is very active...

their smile never fails to brighten up my day... and every call or sentenced communicated to me by ernest never fails to make me happy... love u guys... ::AH YEE LOVES U TWO!!!::