<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 @8:36 AM
hot title:

another POST...

yesterday was a long day for me...

was in sch at 3pm for a meeting...
wanted to print my poster in sch... but the queue was unreasonably long... can go into JB anytime...
so didn't print...
I had my meeting till ard 5pm...
then head to the train station with my ladies and gentlemen...
but my gentlemen really very gentle...
But however... i had a great time chatting with them...

after meeting went down to Bras Basah to print my POSTER...
Although there's no queue...
But the price also very nice...
i spent $16 on 8 piece of A3 size poster...
My heart is hurting...

then after that rushed down to hospital...
only manage to reach around 7pm...
Its so sians...
But i heard from the student nurse that she's very lively yesterday...
alot to talk...
she also chat with the lady beside her bed...
im glad that she's happy at least...

then the nurse wanted to check her medication...
and ask me to wait...
i waited from 7pm to 830pm... frustrating...
S.L.O.W.
haix...

whatever...
haha...
but i feel like swimming later...
BUT... race against time...
next time bahx...

so today is gonna be another day spent in the hospital again...
really got to pray for protection...
cox hospital is always full of virus...
Pray that i will not fall sick...
HISTORY SHALL NEVER REPEAT ITSELF!!!