<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, October 01, 2008 @1:11 PM
♥ hot title:

hi everyONE!!!

I realized...
I had been negleting my blog for the past few days...
hahaha...
my apology to u, my blog and my FAITHFUL READERS!

u must be thinking that this Cheryl Tan is so free yet she is not blogging...
like i mentioned...
i have 5 straight days of "HOLIDAYS"...
so when it happens u get BORED!!!
so i decided to go FACEBOOK-ing again...
CHERYL is back in action... hahaha...
and go find friends, add groups, join fans...
from my LESS THAN 110 FRIENDS to till date... 163 FRIENDS!!!
may be very few to u guys... but is abit abnormal to CHERYL TAN...
cox im nt those kind of find friend ppl...
and im very lazy when talk abt cyberspace... especially to facebook and friendster...
HAHA!

but not im addicted to facebook...
whole day on facebook... then EVERYDAY when i wake up...
the first thing i think of is I WANT TO GO FACEBOOK!!!
hahaha...
oh man... WHAT HAPPEN to me????

HAHA!
jus kanna keep up to my age loo...
jus like what pastor zhuang said...
facebook is for young people...
HAHAHA...

alright...
for all ur information.
my leg is still very pain...
recovering very slow...
im really praying hard for complete healing...
a fast one...
cox im going genting end of next month...
i dont want it to affect my trip cox already got the tickets liao...
so pls pray for me okie...
love u guys...

gtg...
bye...