<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 @6:30 PM
♥ hot title:TOUCHED=)

Im very very TOUCHED today...

My mum came home telling me that AH MA called her...
Just to ask how's my leg...
Even my AH MA cared...
I didn't expect it cox she's old liao... Her memory also very bad liao...
But she remembered that my leg is injured...
At the beginning when I just got my leg injured I was abit angry with my AH MA cox here i am trying to hide the fact from my parents on the other hand she told everything to my aunt and my parents...
But I really thank God for such a great AH MA!!!
My love forever...
Because of her many many people came and care for me...
I'm really touched...


hahaha....
I think we look quite alike...
Of course la... So silly...
Same blood leh...

I grew up with my AH MA...
Stayed with her for 13 Years...
Until the year when my granny passed away...
I moved back to my on home for some family reasons...
I always missed her...
Although we were only a few blocks away...
When I was young she dotes me alot...
She'll send me to school then she go market and alway ta-bao my fav. "Havelock Rd market's lo-mee!" she will ask the person to seperate the ingredients, the noodles and gravy so that it will still be nice when I comes back from school to have my lunch...
She will always cook my fav. "sweet potato zok"...
She cooks all my fav food...
She gives me freedom...
She dotes me alot alot...
I'm like her precious...

She was also the one that help me to walk out of fears...
Walk out of comfort zone...
Although through these events that she helped me she needs to suffer herself to be hospitalised for months...
Both of us sacrificed...
Because when i was in pri sch my cousin got into an accident, and from then on after seeing the blood and everything i don't dare to step into a hospital... it seems totally scary to me...
But because i love her so much...
Almost the whole of last year she went in and out of the hospital...
I was with her almost every minute in the hospital...
Eat with her... Nap with her... Talk to her...
Even when her life was in danger...
I was there... With her... Pray that God won't take her away...
At the end of the day she walk out of the hospital alive... And i walk out with her having my fears conquered...

She is the BEST!!!
I'm closer to her than anyone else...
I'm closer to her than any of her children, grandchildren or even great grandchildren!

Many times she would tell me she wants to end her life...
Leave this world...
But...
Because she dotes and treasures me so much...
I always tell her that...
If one day I haven't get married, haven't have any child... "You cannot die!"
And because what I tell her... She has been clinging on...

This is our family photo...
Many many people...
But she choose to dote and love me the most...
Indeed a very deep relationship is birth forth...

I even ask myself many many many times...
Even up till today...
Her health is no longer as strong as before...
What if she really leaves me???
I don't know...
I might get really emotional...
Maybe cry for at least a month???
I really wonder...
I will keep on praying that this will never ever HAPPEN!

So friends...
Really...
Treasure the people around you...
Especially the elderly...

Oh ya...
And 3 years ago is because of her that i served in dialect church!!!

To AH MA:
WA AI RI!!! (I LOVE YOU!!!)