<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, October 27, 2008 @9:13 PM
hot title:

Its another day of rushing PP Poster again...
Haix...
Tired...
Just hope that everything will be over SOONX!!!

Received a call from Mr Sim CH abt 1pm...
that tmr gonna have a last minute meeting in sch...
there are many last minute things that are cropping up...
suppose to go for Crusade Family day... But cox my ah ma i decided nt to go as it will eat up my entire day... then suddenly got meeting...

So after all the things i needed to do...
my sis sms me and tell me she leaving hse with his boys liao...
and that was 130pm...
So i got myself ready left hse... reached mrt at 145pm...
and my sis called... where u... she thought i fly man...
anyway by the time i reached she left the hospital liao...
so i went novena sq to find them...
as usual Ernest is hunting for a new thomas book...
but this time round i paid for it... haha... and ernest is so happy...
and im missing him liao..
then after they left i went to the hospital...
ah ma sleeping... left the things there and off i go for SHOPPING!!!
came back she still sleeping... so i dozed off on the chair... 'stayed until daddy mummy and aunt reached! went for dinner and now homed...

as for her situation...
she looked fine to me...
lets continue to pray for speedy recovery...

im kind of looking forward to sat...
gonna celebrate daddy's bdae... and gonna see my 2 cute boys again...
But my prayer is that my grandma will be alright by then to go out for dinner together with us...
and im gonna buy a nice cake for the 3 birthday babies...
namely... my dad, my sis and ernest!

alright... gtg... im tired...
gotta sleep liao... :)