<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Friday, October 31, 2008 @8:52 PM
hot title:

whahahahaha...

The happy gal is back!!!

My Prayer came through... I prayed that ah ma will be discharge on thursday...
at first when i went down in the morning on thursday... i was pretty upset...
But the doctor came and gave me hope and joy... ah ma is at home now...

another happy thing is my PP PRESENTATION...
It was good... haha... i think i did better than the guy before me...
i know its abit evil la... but bcox of his performance, my confidence arise...
want know why ask me... haha...
but im really happy that its over already...
at least im more free from now till april before fyp starts...
time really flies...
to ger: sorry didn't reply ur sms... cox i haven't gone go present yet...
to cindy: tks... it was great...

hmmms...
i think im too tired for the past few days...
i spend my first and last and only day of holiday to enjoy sleeping and shopping and eating...
i slept till 12noon...
woke up shocked!!! cox im meeting crusaders at 1pm to go mass media...
i was late... but thank God i was only 10mins late... sorry guys...
went to the "out of the box sales"!
it was a time of buying new planner again... i got mine... nice nice and cheap cheap... HAPPY!
and also brought myself a new book... called "when u're running on empty-hope and help for the over-scheduled woman" and my dear crusaders said AMEN to the book i brought... and i went er... hahaha... but im happy... but i seems to have a lot of books to read... oh man...
i feel like going again next wed... anyone wants to go get some cheap books... hahaha....

hahhahahahhahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy!!! happy!!! happy!!! happy!!! happy!!! happy!!! happy!!! happy!!! happy!!!

im super look forward for my family dinner tmr...
my pocket going have a big hole soon!!!
more photos update tmr... hee=)